• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BLACK FRIDAY UPDATE!
Hello people!

Today I am announcing the BLACK FRIDAY update! The BlazeVortex 2.0 update was released around 2 months ago and we can say that there is still a lot of work to do before we can work ourselves up to the tops again! So here are the changes coming this weekend:

Warzone will be changing to KitPvP with the old kits. The menu’s and style has been improved and will fit with the new network colors. Performance and other issues have been patched.

Prison will finally be released and I want to apologize for the huge delays it has had. The server will be tested in all possible areas the week before the release to make sure everything is going to be smooth Smile

EVENTS:
As of now, our events have been a bit unorganized and just straight up buggy. I have now created a system that works for everyone and fits the need of the server. We now have a lobby and multiple world systems to protect events interfering with each other. This makes us able to create and prepare events more efficiently!

The event this weekend will be TNTRUN and I just wanna let everyone know that all events in the future will be tested and prepared as it should be.

We will have a sale of 50% the entire weekend on https://store.blazevortex.com/

DATES:
Sale (23/11/2018-26/11/2018)
Event (25/11/2018)
Update (23/11/2018 16:00 GMT+1)

After this weekend I will be working on small updates and new features across the entire network to make the server more enjoyable and unique. Once these features are introduced we will start new advertising campaigns to get high player counts once again.
[Image: pMEAxfY.gif]
BLAZEVORTEX OWNER
Cool!
[Image: updaolb0059.png]
pls make the best rank in kitpvp broken so I can abuse
edit: gimme my rank from warzone
(11-20-2018, 05:49 PM)Saynkas Wrote: pls make the best rank in kitpvp  broken so I can abuse
edit: gimme my rank from warzone

All ranks carry over
[Image: pMEAxfY.gif]
BLAZEVORTEX OWNER
(11-19-2018, 06:19 PM)Stef Wrote: Hello people!

Today I am announcing the BLACK FRIDAY update! The BlazeVortex 2.0 update was released around 2 months ago and we can say that there is still a lot of work to do before we can work ourselves up to the tops again! So here are the changes coming this weekend:

Warzone will be changing to KitPvP with the old kits. The menu’s and style has been improved and will fit with the new network colors. Performance and other issues have been patched.

Prison will finally be released and I want to apologize for the huge delays it has had. The server will be tested in all possible areas the week before the release to make sure everything is going to be smooth Smile

EVENTS:
As of now, our events have been a bit unorganized and just straight up buggy. I have now created a system that works for everyone and fits the need of the server. We now have a lobby and multiple world systems to protect events interfering with each other. This makes us able to create and prepare events more efficiently!

WAt ben je goed bezig
The event this weekend will be TNTRUN and I just wanna let everyone know that all events in the future will be tested and prepared as it should be.

We will have a sale of 50% the entire weekend on https://store.blazevortex.com/

DATES:
Sale (23/11/2018-26/11/2018)
Event (25/11/2018)
Update (23/11/2018 16:00 GMT+1)

After this weekend I will be working on small updates and new features across the entire network to make the server more enjoyable and unique. Once these features are introduced we will start new advertising campaigns to get high player counts once again.
ha nice!