• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BLAZEVORTEX 2.0
Kirby610 If you like to join our staff team you can apply here! https://community.blazevortex.com/form.php?formid=7
Damn, I can't wait for 3.0 Smile
Heart Sanng Heart
Discord: Sang#7178
YouTube: Sang Sang
NameMC: Sanng
(09-18-2018, 06:59 PM)Sanng Wrote: Damn, I can't wait for 3.0 Smile

2.0 isn't even out yet, chill xd
Heart
Hey Blij , I have changed my account on forums as I forgot password for RapidPinkGlove, I want to play 2.0 and I have rank and commands but Idk how to get proof I saved none of it but people know I have rank and commands :/
(09-19-2018, 12:51 AM)RPGMuffin Wrote: Hey Blij , I have changed my account on forums as I forgot password for RapidPinkGlove, I want to play 2.0 and I have rank and commands but Idk how to get proof I saved none of it but people know I have rank and commands :/

Provide as much information as you can inside you rank request and we will be able to look it back in the database.
[Image: pMEAxfY.gif]
BLAZEVORTEX OWNER
GG for the biggest Update in Server's History!

Blij... Btw I got Rank in Factions from Votetop July 2018 as 5th top with my alt Menrion to Vote so will i still get the rank in the New Version?
(09-21-2018, 08:12 AM)xX_GamingPro_Xx Wrote: GG for the biggest Update in Server's History!

Blij... Btw I got Rank in Factions from Votetop July 2018 as 5th top with my alt Menrion to Vote so will i still get the rank in the New Version?

Fallow the rank format and provide as much details as possible and there will be no issue with getting your rank on 2.0.
[Image: pMEAxfY.gif]
BLAZEVORTEX OWNER
We're 4 days away, I wish everyone good luck on 2.0.
This will be an interesting experience!
#HYPE
Ok xd lol olo lol o lo l olo llo lo ok ok o k